- Made from strong, yet light-weight, aluminium frame in a choice of 2 colours: clear anodized (silver colour) or black anodized
- Measures 1.6m wide, 2.5m long, 1.9m high (also available 3.67m long or 4.85m long)
- Strong 2.5mm thick galvanised mesh walls with 25mm squares (smaller mesh available)
- Stainess steel hinges and quality safety latch
- Takes around an hour to assemble, with detailed illustrated instructions provided
Made in Australia
Royal Finch aviaries are made in South Australia with quality materials and quality workmanship. Freight is available Australia wide.
Aluminium Framework Colour
Royal Finch aviaries are made using specially designed, strong aluminium framework. The mesh fits snuggly inside a channel so there are no sharp or unsightly edges inside or outside your cage. Unlike steel or timber, aluminium will not rot, rust or deteriorate in the weather. You can be rest assured that your aviary will be looking just as great in many years time. The gazebos are made standard using clear anodized aluminium (silver in colour) but these can also be made using black extrusion for an alternative look.
Mesh Size & Type
The Parrot Pavilion cages can be made in either galvanized mesh or stainless steel mesh. The following types are available:
- Standard galvanised mesh - 25mm squares with 2.5mm wire thickness (provided as standard)
- Mini galvanised mesh - 12.5mm squares with 1.6mm wire thickness (better for smaller birds such as finches)
- Stainless steel mesh - 25mm squares with 2.5mm wire thickness (good for birds such as parrots who like to chew on the mesh)
The mesh panels used on these cages are very strong and is difficult to accidently damage. Both mesh sizes are much stronger than standard aviary mesh seen on most cages on the market today. Stainless steel mesh is the best option for a parrot as they use their beak to help them move around their cage and of course love to chew!
Choice of Solid Walls
The standard aviary walls and roof are made with mesh but you can chose to enclose 1, 2 or 3 of the walls on the back of your cage for additional protection from the elements for your birds. Please ask if you need enclosed walls or roofing and we can provide the pricing for this alternative.
We are currently devloping safety catch cages to go with these aviaries as a protection against your birds escaping while you're entering the cage. These will go on the front of the cage in the position of the door. We will also soon have a double aviary package available with a central safety cage which can be used to enter both aviaries. Please let us know if this interests you can we can provide prices accordingly.
Assembly and Delivery
These enclosures are delivered flat packed but are very simple to put together. They come with detailed, illustrated instructions. Most enclosures take around 1-1.5 hours to assemble. You'll need a rubber mallet, an electric drill and a number 2 Philips-head driver.
All cages are made in our purpose built premises in Willaston in South Australia. We aim to dispatch cages approximately 1-2 weeks after an order has been placed. Delivery with TNT generally then takes between 1-2 weeks to arrive. If you live in SA, pickup from our premises is most welcome.
|Mini Description||A large walk in aviary. 1.6m wide, 2.5m long and 1.9m tall.|